About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! You can call me Lu. This is a non-fictional blog about my life, because I need to start journaling. I hail from Southern California and am now a second year at a University of California school, studying biology. I tend to do clumsy, embarrassing things, but I at least have a ton of fun while I'm at it. This is basically my diary, so if you're reading, please respect it. :)

Thursday, September 18, 2014

I Think I Died

Kevin and I met at the parking lot for a beach near by the both of our houses. 

He got out of the car, meeting me by my driver's seat. "Soo, what do you want to do?" he asked with a big smile on his face. Great, he's going to make me think of something! He told me that we were doing anything that I wanted to do, and wouldn't even give me an inkling of any ideas that he had. Gentlemanly, but extremely difficult for me.

"Let's just walk along the beach!"

"Are you sure that's what you want to do?"

Getting his jokes, I laughed and told him to shut up. "I'm just gonna start walking."

After quite a while, he pointed out how beautiful and clear the stars were. Normally, they're decent, but we could even see the dense band of the Milky Way. We stopped walking, and peered up at the sky. 

He kissed me, and after making out for a bit, we were both very horny. Once he grabbed my ass, I was extremely turned on and wanted him more than I was comfortable with. We were in an alcove-style sitting area on the walkway, and there was literally no one around. I'm actually very into secretive public hookups, so this was right up my alley. After we started fondling each other, Kevin mentioned that he only had condoms in his car. 

I guess I gave off serious "I want to fuck you" vibes, but I actually wasn't really sure if I wanted to. I mean, I was down to give him a great blowjob, but I hadn't had sex in a horrendous amount of time. Sex is one of those things that really sucks for me when it isn't right, and I had only done it with boyfriends. So, obviously my thoughts were spinning a bit while we were walking up. 

Once we got to the car, we drove to a darker spot out of the parking lot. He was driving a suburban, so I was very stoked to have some room to play. As he was opening a new box of condoms—plus one for Kev—I spewed out, "you know, I'm actually unsure of whether or not I want to have sex with you." He immediately jumped into the back to meet me, kissed me, as it didn't even phase him. "I figured you wouldn't mind, but..." 

He cut me off, "Of course Lu, whatever you want." He looked me in the eyes, and I felt how genuine it was. It wasn't that I didn't want to, but the nervousness bubbled up (per usual) so I was afraid of doing something I would regret. 

Once we were naked, I worked my way down, kissing his neck, chest, stomach, and below. As I started going down on him, I realized that my mouth could possibly be sore the next day. He seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself, quietly moaning my name every so often, and massaging his hands into my back. 

This might be really weird, but I genuinely like going down on guys if they're respectful. I hate being asked to do it and I hate when someone moves my head, but if I'm the one initiating then I'm having a blast. 

I'm doing my thing, and he pulls me up. "Do you want me to eat you out?" Yes, get to work.

As I sprawl onto the floor and back seat, he starts working his tongue, and I think I could have been in heaven. My head was getting really cloudy as a car pulled up and stopped right next to our sexmobile, so he had to stop. "Thanks for ruining my orgasm assholes," I thought. 

"You were so close! I just want to make you come so badly." Well at least, I had someone rooting for me. He starts working his magic again, sending me into a total daze. Sadly, for whatever reason, that car ruined my orgasm and I wasn't getting brought over the edge. 

Realizing that this had been going on for a little while and feeling kind of bad, I started working him in my hand. I moved him to the seat and went down on him again. He seemed to be having a ton of fun, moaning my name and whispering to me how great it was. Well, I obviously knew that but my mouth was full so I didn't thank him. Once he was done, he kissed me on the cheek. 

Feeling a bit lazy, we fell back into the seats for a bit. He came closer to me, sat on the floor, and started lightly scratching my leg. This is one of my absolute favorite things—plus two for Kevin—so I was pretty blissful. 

Somehow the topic of sex came up, and I laughed, being truthful with him about the last time I had *good* sex, which was about two years ago. Every time I think about it, I realize that its exponentially worse and it sucks. He looked at me like I was insane, and we both cracked up. "I cannot believe you haven't had a good orgasm in that long," he sympathized. He understood and respected that sex is a relatively special thing for me. 

Kevin kept scratching my leg in the silence, but started to rub my thigh and work his way in between my legs. Round 2, yay! 

As we are working each other he tells me, "I just want you so badly. I want you to feel what you've been missing for so long." I definitely felt better knowing that he understood how I feel about sex, and was totally going to give in.

I laughed at him, "I was going to be strong!" 

"I really don't want to pressure you, but why be strong when you can have fun?" Touché. 

"Okay, let's go!" He hesitated, so I told him to get the show on the road.

As he found that pesky box, he told me, "This won't be a one time thing." Not exactly sure what that means either, and I am trying not to overthink it (yeah right).

In about two seconds, I was literally screaming. Once we were done, I laid out. "I told you it would be quick," he smirked, "how do you feel?"

"I think I'm dead," was all I could muster.

Once we started getting extra sleepy, we called it a night. I thanked him immensely, and we agreed that it's definitely happening again. 

4 comments:

  1. lol that you thanked him. must have been realllll good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point I think relatively anything would have been good lol

      Delete
  2. Loving this blog so far!!!

    ReplyDelete