About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! You can call me Lu. This is a non-fictional blog about my life, because I need to start journaling. I hail from Southern California and am now a second year at a University of California school, studying biology. I tend to do clumsy, embarrassing things, but I at least have a ton of fun while I'm at it. This is basically my diary, so if you're reading, please respect it. :)

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Going to Miss This

Despite my miniature, self-induced worry fit on Wednesday morning, I had a fantastic day. Kevin texted me shortly after I had worked myself up, and I came to realize that he was probably unaware that I could have been upset. Just the other day, I was telling someone that "you can't put people up to tests that they don't know that they are taking," because more often than not, they will fail. Realizing that I fell victim to that mistake, I decided to shrug off the fact that we didn't hang out on Tuesday. 

Feeling energized after lunch, I excused myself from the house to go for a run. Towards the end of my four-mile loop, I decided to keep going for another mile. I had a great runner's high, especially once I cooled off in the shower. Although there are times where I feel too groggy to move my legs, I almost always feel awesome when I finish a good run.

Blissful, I dressed myself and got ready for an ukulele lesson my mom had scheduled for me. 

Last year, I mentioned to my parents that I wanted an uke for my birthday, after dabbling with a friend's over that summer. Well, a few weeks ago... My mom purchased one from a local music shop and set me up for a joint lesson with a client's daughter. 

The lesson went really well and now I am really excited to learn how to play an instrument. Hopefully, it will develop into something that I can use to ease my mind. I would also love to at least have the option of serenading someone someday. 

I patiently waited all day, but while my mom, sister, and I were on a Costco shop, Kevin finally asked me to hang out once he was back from class. Yay! 

Bailey also reached out to me, "DON'T THINK THAT I DON'T KNOW YOUR BDAY IS MONDAY," while we were out. Good days definitely only get better. I (normally) don't prioritize reminding people when my birthday is, but I cannot help but beam when friends and family make it a point to make it known that it's on their radar. Especially since I'll only be in my apartment a day and a half before, I've been a tad bit bummed out that I might not have an exceptionally fun celebration this year. Consequently, I was incredibly happy to get Bailey's message. 

I fixed myself a plate of dinner and ate with my sister as my mom put together floral arrangements. Once we were finished, my younger sister yearned, "I wish we had ice cream."

Offering to drive her, we ventured to her favorite place. I omitted from joining her (I stuffed my face at dinner) in getting a frozen custard. But, damn did it look good. 

Neglecting to find an open table nearby, we chose to sit and talk in the car. 

"How's your dessert?" I inquired.

"It's really good. Thank you for driving me down here," she revealed her gratitude. 

"I'm sorry that you had a bad day." Her purse was stolen that day at school. 

"It's ok," she conceded.

Picking my words carefully, I playfully asked, "So what did we learn today?"

"That people suck," she bluntly stated, "And I hate them." Smirking over at me, I genuinely appreciated her sarcastic remark. 

"Well, we already knew that..." We both laughed. All jokes aside, I let her know that she should never leave her things unattended or bring nice things (like her new Kindle) with her to school... because people fucking suck. 

Although we fought quite a lot growing up, we have grown much closer since I moved away. She and our mom do not get along well, so I have always sought at providing her my (albeit limited) advice and support. 

Returning home, I realized that I could freshen up and change before going over to Kevin's that night. I put on an especially cute pair of underwear that I have been saving for quite some time (I think we all realize by this point that I totally slay). Choosing to be both cute and comfortable, I paired a Hawaiian-inspired floral maxi skirt with a maroon crop top that highlighted both my tan skin and my blonde hair. 

He let me in, kissing me on forehead as he pulled me in for a hug. We walked into the living room.

"Hey Lulu," Carol smiled at me from the couch. 

"Hi! How are you?" I cheerfully asked her. 

We exchanged small talk, and she excused herself from the room shortly after. 

Kevin and I settled into the couch, and kicked our feet up onto the coffee table. Following a few episodes of The League (which is crude and hilarious), we transitioned to spooning longways. We would make out for short bouts every so often, although it always became too steamy for his living room. Picking up on how horny I was, he started tantalizing me between my thighs. Every time I started coming onto him, he would laugh and deny it to tease me. He obviously has an iron will. After a few rounds of this friskiness, I had endured enough. I was ready to go and was not content with finishing myself off that night, so I pounced on him like a lioness in heat. Even though he was extremely tired, he finally admitted that we should drive somewhere (thank goodness). 

We folded down the backseats of my mom's SUV (sorry, not sorry). A girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do. And, my mom is always the one to tell me, "test drive the car before you buy it." So, I guess I took that a little too literally, but at least I can say that I followed her advice... 

"Wow, I really was not expecting that you would be such a sex-fiend," Kevin bantered at me. 

Laughing, I promised that I wasn't, and was only trying to get in as much action as I could before returning to school. 

We ended up hanging out naked for a while, which was very liberating and enjoyable. 

I am definitely going to miss this. 

2 comments:

  1. aww :-(. you'll totally find a replacement at school plus see Kevin when you come home for break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lets pray that I find him relatively quickly lol

      Delete