About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! You can call me Lu. This is a non-fictional blog about my life, because I need to start journaling. I hail from Southern California and am now a second year at a University of California school, studying biology. I tend to do clumsy, embarrassing things, but I at least have a ton of fun while I'm at it. This is basically my diary, so if you're reading, please respect it. :)

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I Mean, This is the First Time We've Kissed

Sometime last week, I was surfing with my dad at our local spot. He taught me how to surf when I was little, and now, as an incoming second year in college, our surf sessions are less frequent. I've been trying to make the most of our time together, especially since I move into my new apartment next week. 

My dad and I were sharing waves with each other (even though we were definitely hogging a ton that come in), so I had a giant smile plastered onto my face. Basically, when the water is warm, and the waves are fun, I act like a little ball of sunshine. The ocean truly is my happy place, and I'm a total fish out-of-water.


I was paddling back out after a fun one and recognized a guy who was a year older than me in high school. To be honest, I see him around pretty often, but have never taken the initiative to introduce myself. Once you get to know me, I'd say I'm pretty open and laid-back, but throw a cute, semi-stranger in the mix and I forget how to speak English. Thankfully, I was surfing good and feeling really confident so I smiled at him. We both waved and he initiated conversation. 


"Hey, you're Lulu right?" 


"Yeah, didn't you go to Dana? Kevin?"


So, at least he kind of knew who I was. I always thought that he was a pretty good-looking guy, but in high school, I either had a boyfriend or didn't take my own initiative with guys. 


We ended up chit-chatting for a bit, and I found out that he is transferring to my school in the spring for soccer. What a coincidence. Since I haven't gotten any action all summer, I realized that I should be hopping all over the idea of a fun little fling, especially since he will be visiting quite a bit before he moves up.


He ended up asking if I would be at yoga in the next few days, so I made a mental note that, yes I would be going to yoga. 


Come two days later, I walked up to the donation yoga in our local park (gotta love Southern California). I sat down in a different spot from where Kevin was, but walked over to him once we made eye contact after class. He was with a very pretty brunette girl who seemed really nice, but she left shortly. We ended up talking for about 3 hours in the scorching hot park, and I realized that we have a ton of things in common. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, loves to travel, is super active, and seems to just love life. Obviously, I've already begun the process of planning our wedding. 


I was out of town over the weekend with my parents, but Kevin and I were texting on and off the whole time. We decided to hang out on Tuesday even though he had to study (hah yeah right I was going to let that happen).


So... flash forward to yesterday (long buildup I know)... I drove over to his house around 4:30, and the tropical moisture we are experiencing caused a sudden downpour. I couldn't help my smile as the rain covered me once I got out of my car. That and the fact that he was skating around in board shorts... Wow, does he have a great bod. We ended up swimming in the pool for a while, even though he wanted to start studying at 6. 


I finally started to get less nervous around him after talking for a while (sue me). We heated up some leftovers, and I shoveled them down. So... at least he's already seen that shit show. Then, he started getting touchy with me and I thought I was going to have an aneurism. It's weird because if I didn't click with him at all, I wouldn't have been so shy, but I definitely have a crush on him. 


Eventually, he was hungry again so we made a smoothie. It tasted delicious and thankfully washed the carnitas-funk from my mouth. Neither of us walked away and he started tickling me, so I knew he was about to make his move. With a mischievous smile, his lips gravitated towards mine. His kisses were slow and gentle at first, but damn does the man have nice lips. On the eighth day, God made Kevin's smile. I didn't want him to think that I am a slut because I actually like him, so I didn't let things get too frisky even though I was horny for a good finger bang. 


Things couldn't have gone further anyways, because I am a total klutz. Mid make out, my elbow toppled into the smoothie, splattering it all over the counter. Great, at least its clear that Kevin is into me because I am elegant and graceful. 


After a while, his parents got home. Kevin motioned down, "Don't forget your button." I fixed my sundress because my entire cleavage was showing (at least I gave him a show) and calmed myself. His parents are really nice and are totally used to random girls in their house. I bet they've walked in on him numerous times, so at least I wasn't disheveled-looking.

Kevin walked me to my car, being super affectionate and kissing me 24/7.  We agreed that we wanted to hang out the following night (tonight), and somehow it came up that I'm leaving soon.

"Yeah, I want to hang out with you a bunch before you go back to school." Yay!

"Definitely, we should," I responded.

"I guess we can figure that out when it comes." Well way to fuck with my thoughts, Kevin. Figure what out, anyways?

I mulled that over for a bit, somehow giving some sort of vocal responses to whatever he was saying.

"I mean this is the first time we've kissed, so who knows if anything will even come of it, but you're pretty cool." Exactly, this is the first time we've kissed, so I don't get why he would bring this up.

So I'm pretty confused. A week ago, I was horny, yes, but not in the least bit lonely. Over the past few months I've gotten into what I consider killer shape, feel the best I ever have, and am genuinely enjoying myself. Then, two weeks before I leave for school, I meet a cute, nice guy that I'm actually intrigued by. This is literal trouble for me and I'm not aware of how I want to handle it.

Oh well, I guess we're hanging out tonight so I'll figure it out later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment